A Way Out supports people in drug and alcohol crisis with the treatment they need.
- Our vision is to support, empower and educate the most vulnerable and at-risk individuals in the Roaring Fork Valley of Colorado to live healthy, happy and whole lives free from alcohol and drug addiction.
- Addiction is a major health problem that costs as much as all other mental illnesses combined (over 40 billion per year) and about as much as cancer and cardiovascular disorders as well.
- Almost everyone knows someone who has a drug or alcohol problem. It is so commonplace.
- A Way Out was formed to help people who cannot seem to break the addiction cycle and truly want to find a new way of life. The organization is comprised of caring individuals committed to helping people find a full life in sobriety.
- A Way Out has been in existence since 2007 and has helped hundreds of individuals and their families live healthy, whole and productive lives.
- We believe that honoring confidentiality and anonymity is at the heart of our success.
- We believe that active collaboration with other local entities, both public and private is the foundation of our model.
- We operate with transparency and accountability.
- We believe in intervention and in recovery.
- We believe that it is never too late to find help!